?? Saturday Jeopardy
Did you know.
Jazz great John Coltrane's music is played as a source for religious
discovery at the St. John Coltrane African Orthodox Church in San Francisco.
JEOPARDY - In the dictionary
1. ($200)- A temptress, or a device that produces a wailing warning sound...
2. ($600)- An auxiliary building near the main one, or to attach a territory
to an existing state or nation...
3. ($1000)- The word "roulette" is from old French for "small; this, though
is a big part of the game...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- Hawaii
4. ($400)- Koko Head and the Punchbowl on Oahu are both this type of
5. ($1200)- In the 1790's, cattle were brought to Hawaii by George
Vancouver, who served under this discoverer of the islands...
6. ($2000)- Known as the "Napoleon of the Pacific", he united the Islands by
1810 and forged them into a kingdom...
FINAL JEOPARDY- arts and crafts
7. These shadow portraits are named for a French finance minister known for
his strict economic policies...
1. what is a siren?
2. what is annex?
3. what is wheel?
4. what is volcanic?
5. who is Capt. James Cook?
6. who is Kamehameha (the great)?
7. what are silhouettes?
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !