?? Saturday JEOPARDY
Could have sworn i posted this yesterday..............
JEOPARDY- Capital Tourism
1. ($200)- sir Francis Chantrey's statue of King George IV stands in a corner of Trafalgar Square in this city ...
2. ($600)- A huge monolith featuring 121 carved figures adorns Vigeland Sculpture Park in this Norwegian capital...
3. ($1000)- Devon House, built in 1881 by one of the Caribbean's first black millionaires, is a major attraction in this capital...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- Biographies
4. ($400)- David McCullough's 2002 Pulitzer Prize-winning biography tackled this complex Founding Father...
5. ($1200)- Title of Sylvia Nasar's tale of the life of mathematical Genius and Noble Laureate John Nash...
6. ($2000)- This pioneer was a man, yes, a big man, and his Bio won a Newbery Medal for author James Daugherty...
FINAL JEOPARDY- Movies
7. Helen Hayes won Oscars for 1931's "The Sin of Madelon Claudet" and for this 1970 adaptation of an Arthur Hailey novel...
1. what is London ?
2. what is Oslo ?
3. what is Kingston ?
4. who is John Adams ?
5. what is "A Beautiful Mind" ?
6. who is Daniel Boone ?
what is "Airport" ?
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !