JEOPARDY- On "P"oint
1. ($200)- It's a hill or mountain with a level top... What is a Platue?
2. ($600)- It's an act performed to show sorrow for having committed a sin... What is to Lie?
3. ($1000)- It's a high-falutin' six-syllable word for sleight of hand magic... What is illisionocology?
Double JEOPARDY- Stories
4. ($400)- This story begins, As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning...he found himself transformed...into a gigantic insect"...What is The Fly?
5. ($1200)- His shoking story "A Rose For Emily" is about the life and death of a Southern woman...Who is he??? James Joyce
6. ($2000)- "The Dead" is the last story in this collection by James Joyce...What is the Time Life Book Series?
Final JEOPARDY - Science
7. From the latin for "how much", it's an indivisible physical amount...What is a whole bunch? What is a molecule or an atom?
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --- Thomas Edison