Saturday JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday JEOPARDY
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........

JEOPARDY- ISLANDS
1. ($400)- This island, called "The Rock," had the first lighthouse on the West Coast...
[ what is Alcatraz ? ]
2. ($1200)- Some call it the island continent...
[ what is Australia ?]
3. ($2000)- (DING<DING< DING>>> Daily Double!)
A roofed Hawaiian porch, or the Hawaiian island called "The Pineapple Island"...
[what is "Lanai" ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- DANCERS
4.($800)- She was a modern dancer in New York long before playing Cinnamon on "Mission: Impossible...
[Who is Barbara Bain ? ]
5. ($2400)- She joined the Ballets Russes at 14 and was still a teenager when she married her ballet teacher, Nico Charisse...
[who is Cyd Charisse ? ]
6. ($4000)- This tiny star of "Good News" learned to dance by watching a Fred Astaire movie 17 times...
[ who is June Allyson ?]
Final JEOPARDY- SHAKESPEARE
Rejected lover whose last words are "If thou be merciful, open the tomb, lay me with Juliet" ...
[who is Paris ?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Only missed 4 and 6 today. I edited one of your answers as it was still in black print.

I enjoyed this one! I've been making such fast forays through here I've not had time to do one til today. Thanks LT.

Hey getoutamykitchen, hows it going? I think you and I are the only ones who do these trivia things lately. Nice to know we are in sync though! We get the same ones wrong all the time :LOL:

Wow, I am glad to be able to do this again too. It has been way to long for me. This was a good one - Dancers and Shakespeare are my thing...islands not too much but I did okay. Missed 3 and 6 (though I SHOULD have gotten that one).

Thanks, LT.

Back
Top Bottom