Saturday JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday JEOPARDY

Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........

JEOPARDY- MOVIES BY CHARACTER
1. ($400)- Bluto, Flounder, and D-Day romped their way through this 1978 classic...
[ what is Animal House ? ]
2. ($1200)- this 1989 film told of Ray, Annie and Karen Kinsella, and their cornfield ...
[what is Field of Dreams ? ]
3. ($2000)- In this 2004 thriller, Howard Saint, a money launderer, has Frank Castle's entire family murdered ; uh, oh! Frank survives.......
[what is The Punisher ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- NOVELS BY CHARACTER
4.($800)- Ashley Wilkes says of Him, "Arrogant devil, isn't he ? He looks like one of the Borgias."...
[who is Rhett Butler ? ]
5. ($2400)- This 1897 Title Character has a unique way of exiting his castle; he crawls down the wall, face-down...
[ who is Dracula ?]
6. ($4000)- The novella tells the story of a one-year (autumn 1943 to autumn 1944) friendship between Holly Golightly, and an unnamed narrator. ...
[what is Breakfast at Tiffany's ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- RUINS
This ruined Mayan city on the Yucatan Peninsula is home to a large pyramid called El Castillo ...
[ what is Chichen Itza ?]

1. What is Animal House?
2. What is Field of Dreams?
3. No Clue
4. Who is Rhett Butler?
5. Who is Dracula?
6. No Clue

Final Jeopardy
What is Chitzen Itza?

Movies, books AND ancient Mayan ruins? How could I miss?

My Mom worked on Anthropology as a hobby. She had a huge National Geographic map on the wall, with all the "found" cities and civilizations in Mexico and South America, in the hallway out side my room. Some of it must have leached into my brain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom