[COLOR= ]Saturday JEOPARDY[/COLOR]
Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- THE COMICS
1. ($400)- Tess Trueheart is the girlfriend of this character ...
[who is Dick Tracy? ]
2. ($1200)- Brenda Starr's longtime job ...
[what is reporter? ]
3. ($2000)- In the strip "Crock", Quench is one of these animals...
[what is a camel ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- CHEM LAB
4.($800)- Glenn Seaborg, the discoverer of this deadly element, said it was given the
symbol "Pu" as a joke ...
[what is plutonium? ]
5. ($2400)- Gasoline is made up of hundreds of these, the simplest organic compounds ...
[what are hydrocarbons? ]
6. ($4000)- This colorless gas is the "VC" in PVC ...
[ what is vinyl chloride? ]
Final JEOPARDY- STRUCTURES
In 1930, the Chrysler Building surpassed this structure by over 60 feet to become the
...[what is the Eiffel Tower? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !