Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
1. ($400)- "A Simple Path" is a compilation of this Nobel Prize-winning Nun's thoughts
[ who is Mother Teresa ? ]
2. ($1200)- For the week of October 12, 1997, 3 of the 4 New York Times paperback best
sellers were about her...
[ who is Princess Diana ? ]
3. ($2000)- This slugger praised the "Oriole Way" of teaching baseball in "The Only Way
[ who is Cal Ripken, Jr. ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Sports
4.($800)- "the Dinah Shore" is one of the 4 events that make up the "Grand Slam" of this
sport for women...
[ what is tennis ? ]
5. ($2400)- this retired NFL Quarterback is the Great-Great-Great Grandson of Brigham
[ who is Steve Young ? ]
6. ($4000)- Last Name of brothers Tony and Phil, both named to the NHL Hall of Fame...
[ what is Esposito ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- The Big Apple
There is a statue of this "Yankee-Doodle Dandy" in Times Square...
[ who is George M. Cohan? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !