Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Storied Padres
1. ($400)- Set in Australia, this 1983 miniseries centered on the doomed love of Meggie
and Father de Bricassart ...
[what is "The Thorn Birds" ? ]
2. ($1200)- This "Happy Days" star later played a crime-solving priest on the "Father
[ who is Tom Bosley ? ]
3. ($2000)- Gene Hackman's Reverend Frank Scott leads a rat-tag group to safety in this
1972 film ...
[what is "The Poseidon Adventure" ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- The Beautiful South
4.($800)- In a letter on the capture of Vicksburg, Abe Lincoln referred to this river as the
"Father of Waters" ...
[what is the Mississippi River ? ]
5. ($2400)- Nicknames for this city include
"The Metropolis of the New South" and "Derby Town" ...
[what is Louisville (Kentucky) ? ]
6. ($4000)- John Berendt's "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" depicts some
colorful characters in this Georgia city ...
[what is Savannah ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Botany
It's the tallest of all grasses; one type grows 120 feet with a stem circumference of three
[ what is bamboo ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !