Saturday JEOPARDY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Saturday JEOPARDY

Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........

JEOPARDY-NON-POTENT POTABLES
1. ($400)- To make lemon juice into lemonade, these 2 ingredients must be added....
[what is sugar and water ? ]
2. ($1200)-This powder mixed with milk is made from ground, kiln-dried, sprouted barley ...
[what is Malt ? ]
3. ($2000)- Introduced into Spain by Cortes, in the 17th century it became a fashionable drink...
[ what is “(Hot) Chocolate ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- PROVERBS
4.($800)- “East, west”, this “is best”...
[what is Home ? ]
5. ($2400)- “The nearer” this, “the sweeter the flesh”...
[what is the bone ? ]
6. ($4000)- One of these “is never known till needed” & one “to all is” one “to none”...
[ what is a friend ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- SOMEBODY WROTE THAT.
David S Ward wrote The sting: William Goldman penned this earlier Newman-Redford pairing ...
[ what is Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid ? ]

I missed the last two. Somehow my mind got onto songs rather than movies and "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" just wouldn't come to me!

I missed the last two. Somehow my mind got onto songs rather than movies and "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" just wouldn't come to me!

I only knew about William Goldman, because I read, "The Princess Bride" and got interested in his movie career.:)

Well, I got the first one right...

Me not so good.

The question is...did you learn anything from the quiz? That's the great part of quiz taking, finding what you do not know and would like to learn.

So, now we know you like Lemonade...:)

The question is...did you learn anything from the quiz? That's the great part of quiz taking, finding what you do not know and would like to learn.

So, now we know you like Lemonade...:)
That's the only reason I watch the actual show on TV - I may only get a few right, but I love learning the rest!

And you got me... I love lemonade. Lemons are one of my favourite fruits.

Back
Top Bottom