Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Oh, Pooh !
1. ($400)- He was author A.A. Milne's son in real life, Pooh's owner in fiction ....
[who is Christopher Robin? ]
2. ($1200)- It's the "sizable" forest where Winnie-the-Pooh & friends live... ...
[what is the Hundred-Acre Wood? ]
3. ($2000)- Ernest H. Sheppard contributed to the original Pooh books in this capacity......
[ what is Illustrator? ]
Double JEOPARDY- You go, Girl !
4.($800)-Known as "Flo-Jo", she could go like no other girl in 1988...
[ who is Florence Griffith Joyner? ]
5. ($2400)- Jeana, a pilot on the first non-stop, non-refueling around-the-world flight,
shares this last name with superpilot Chuck...
[ what is Yeager ? ]
6. ($4000)- It was the main claim to fame of a 26-year-old Russian woman named
[ what is the first woman in space? ]
Final JEOPARDY- At Easel
The first name of Proto-Baroque painter Caravaggio, and of Renaissance painter-
[what is Michelangelo? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !