Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Literary First Lines
1. ($400)- "Marley was dead; to begin with"...
[what is "A Christmas Carol"? ]
2. ($1200)- "Dorothy lived in the midst of the great Kansas Prairies..."
[What is "The (Wonderful) Wizard of OZ"?]
3. ($2000)- "When I wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them, I lived alone
in the wood..."
[ what is "Walden"? (acceptable: "Life in the Woods")]
Double JEOPARDY- Africa
Records and Satellite photos indicate that this highest African mountain lost
80% of it's ice cap in the 20th century...
[ what is Mount Kilimanjaro? ]
5. ($2400)- In 1815, James Madison had Congress declare war on this African country's
[what is Algeria? ]
6. ($4000)- Mozambique is the mainland country closest to this African island nation...
[ what is Madagascar? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Beverages
An order of Franciscan Friars founded in 1525 lends it's name to this popular caffeine
[ what is cappuccino? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !