Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Ice Cream
1. ($400)- Minty Python and Chock Ness Monster were suggestions for this duo's new
[who are Ben & Jerry ? ]
2. ($1200)- This chain once boasted over 1,000 restaurants serving 28 flavors with 16%
[what is Howard Johnson's ?]
3. ($2000)- In the 1980's restaurateur David Mintz began marketing soy ice cream under
this brand name...
[what is Tofutti? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Notorious !
4.($800)- After killing his criminal friend for the $10,000 reward, He made personal
appearances and was booed...
[ who is Bob Ford ? ]
5. ($2400)- He was hanged, drawn and quartered in front of Parliament Jan. 31, 1606; not
a good day for him...
[who is Guy Fawkes? ]
6. ($4000)- This Mafioso turned songbird in the 60's with his testimony and his
[who is Joe Valachi? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Latin Phrases
This Latin phrase translates to "with great praise"...
[ what is Magna *** Laude? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !