Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
1. ($400)- Like termites, ants are this type of insect, as opposed to the solitary types...
[what is social? ]
2. ($1200)- Amazon ants steal the young from other nests and
make them these...
[what are slaves?]
3. ($2000)- The extinct passenger pigeon and this African ant are both known for moving
in huge swarms...
[what is the Driver Ant? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Almost rhymes with orange
4.($800)- To adapt existing music for a specific performer...
[what is arrange? ]
5. ($2400)- This adjective meaning "Alien" might rhyme with orange if you reversed the
final "gn" and added an e...
[what is foreign? ]
6. ($4000)- The Italian city of this name has Il Duomo; the one in South Carolina has the
Pee Dee Experiment Station...
[what is Florence? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Isles & Islands
This one is roughly at the center of the triangle formed by Dublin, Glasgow and
[ what is the Isle of Man? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !