Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- World's Fairs and Expos
1. ($400)- In January, 1887, construction began on this for the 1889 Expo in Paris and it's
[what is the Eiffel Tower? ]
2. ($1200)- On display at the Osaka Fair in 1970 was a rock from this Unique location...
[ what is the Moon? ]
3. ($2000)- This author's donation helped kick off the 1904 Fair in St. Louis, but he
declined to have a day named after him...
[who is Samuel Clemens (acceptable: Mark Twain) ]
Double JEOPARDY- Scientists
4.($800)- This British Naturalist's grandfather Erasmus had earlier developed his own
theory of evolution...
[who is Charles Darwin? ]
5. ($2400)- Between 1943 and 1945, he took a leave from Caltech and Berkeley to direct
the Manhattan Project...
[who is J. Robert Oppenheimer? ]
6. ($4000)- This Russian chemist's periodic law of 1869 predicted the existence of
elements yet to be discovered...
[who is Dmitri Mendeleev? ]
Final JEOPARDY- History in the Movies
This real-life political machine leader was played by Jim Broadbent in the film, "Gangs
of New York"...
[who is Boss Tweed? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !