Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Pop Music
1. ($400)- She appears in a Beatle's tune, "wearing the face that she keeps
in a jar by the door"...
[who is Eleanor Rigby ? ]
2. ($1200)- Released in 1973, this Album spent 741 weeks on the USA-based
Billboard 200 album chart, the longest duration in history, making it's
creators a lot of "Money"...
[what is "Dark Side of the Moon" ? ]
3. ($2000)- He collaborated with Elton John to pen the 60's hit, "Your Song"...
[ who is Bernie Taupin ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- 1950's TV
4.($800)- Whenever this host was sick or on vacation from his kiddie show, "Bison Bill"
would fill in...
[ who is Buffalo Bob (Smith)]
5. ($2400)- Played by William Frawley, He was the next-door neighbor, close friend and
penny-pinching landlord of Lucy and Ricky Ricardo...
[who is Fred Mertz ? ]
6. ($4000)- This comedy series, set on a Cruise ship, ran for four seasons from 1956 to
1960, was re-titled "Oh, Susanna" when released for syndication...
[ what is "The Gale Storm Show" ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Natural Disasters
The 1970 Ancash earthquake affected the regions of Ancash and La Libertad and,
combined with a subsequent landslide, killed 47,194 people and was the
most catastrophic natural disaster ever recorded in the history of this South American
[ what is Peru ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !