Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Soft Drinks
1. ($400)- Have a frosty mug of "MUG", a brand of this soft drink, first produced in San
Francisco in the early 1950's...
[ what is root beer ? ]
2. ($1200)- When first introduced, this popular soft drink was named "Patio" cola...
[what is diet Pepsi ? ]
3. ($2000)- Herb Bishop named his soft drink "Squirt", because he thought it squirted this
[ what is grapefruit ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- French Art
4.($800)- Louis Leroy coined this term in 1874, applying it to Monet and Pissarro, but
not to co-exhibitors Degas and Renoir...
[ what is impressionism ? ]
5. ($2400)- Maurice de Vlaminck of the Fauvist movement bragged of never entering this
place on the right bank...
[ what is the Louvre ? ]
6. ($4000)- This neoclassicist's favorite pupil was Antoine-Jean Gros, who also glorified Napoleon
[ who is Jacques-Louis David ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Relative Relatives
In a 1980 film Stacy Keach and his brother James Keach played these
[ who are Frank & Jesse James ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !