Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
1. ($400)- This cloth sash is often worn with a tux...
[ what is a cummerbund ? ]
2. ($1200)- In the 1950's it was trendy to wear this classic sweater, named for an earl, back
[what is a cardigan? ]
3. ($2000)- This long, loose robe, traditional in the eastern Mediterranean, can be worn as
a housecoat or an evening dress...
[ what is a caftan ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Cookbooks
4.($800)- This late doctor's "Quick and Easy New Diet Cookbook" is chock-full of lowcarb
[who is Dr. (Robert) Atkins ? ]
5. ($2400)- In 1931, Irma Rombauer turned her collection of recipes and tips into this
[what is "The Joy of Cooking" ? ]
6. ($4000)- Her classic cookbook was first published as the "Boston Cooking School
[ who is Fannie Farmer ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Pirates
This man was hanged for murder and piracy on May 23, 1701...
[who is Captain William Kidd ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !