Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
1. ($400)- On the Greek Isle of Aegina, at the orchards full of these, you can see them
BEFORE they're dyed...
[what are pistachio's? ]
2. ($1200)- If you want to visit this city's Rembrandt House and Rijksmuseum, you'll want
to take the Museumboot through this city's canals...
[what is Amsterdam? ]
3. ($2000)- Though this city is China's second-largest, it's the one you think of first…
[ What is Beijing?]
Double JEOPARDY- "Poe" Pourri
4.($800)- Poe’s Raven perched on a bust of this Greek Goddess....
[who is Pallas Athena? ]
5. ($2400) - One of the title objects in this Poe story had a "Terrifically wide sweep (some
thirty feet or more)"…
[what is "The Pit and the Pendulum"? ]
6. ($4000)- This detective appears in the Mystery of Marie Roget and The Murders in the
[who is C. Auguste Dupin? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Film firsts; the Fifties
This film, featuring Glenn Ford and Sydney Poitier, was the first major film to use rock
and roll music on the soundtrack…
[ what is Blackboard Jungle? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !