Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- Global kitchen
1. ($400)- Rice and ground meat wrapped in grape leaves make up dolma, a traditional
dish from this country...
[what is Greece ? ]
2. ($1200)- Ivory-colored new growth of this plant of the genus Arundinaria are often used in
[what is bamboo ? ]
3. ($2000)- Believed to have originated in Italy, It's an almond and sugar paste used to ice
cakes and other pastries or sculpted into a variety of shapes to be eaten as candy or used
as cake decorations...
[ what is marzipan ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Hoosiers
4.($800)- The story of this lovely lady from The Brady Bunch begins in Dale, Indiana, in
[ who is Florence Henderson ? ]
5. ($2400)- At age thirty-three, this future Vice President was the youngest man ever
elected to the U.S. Senate from Indiana...
[ who is Dan Quayle ? ]
6. ($4000)- This labor leader was first seen in Brazil, Indiana in 1913; he was last seen
outside a Michigan restaurant in 1975...
[who is Jimmy (James) Hoffa ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Writers on film
Daniel Day-Lewis portrayed Irish writer Christy Brown, born with Cerebral Palsy, in
this 1989 film ...
[ what is My Left Foot ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !