Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
JEOPARDY- "E"asy does it
1. ($400)- One of the two official languages of the island kingdom of Tonga...
[what is English ? ]
2. ($1200)- The red granite obelisk on the Victoria embankment in London was originally
erected in this country...
[what is Egypt ? ]
3. ($2000)- Any of several herons, most of which are white or buff, and several of which
develop fine plumes, usually milky white...
[ what is the egret ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Altar Egos
4.($800)- This is the principal title of the bishop of Rome...
[what is (the) Pope ]
5. ($2400)- Meaning "sign of God", it's the supreme religious title of the Muslim faith...
[what is Ayatollah ? ]
6. ($4000)- It's the title used for a revered Tibetan...
[what is Lama ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Inventors
This American inventor developed the roll film that became the basis for the motion
[ who is George Eastman ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !