Highlight between the brackets to see the "question"........
1. ($400)- Legend says that a mummy case with a curse on it once haunted this great
[ what is the British Museum ? ]
2. ($1200)- Once prosperous, St. Elmo in Colorado is one of the best-preserved (and some
say, most haunted) of these...
[what is a ghost town ? ]
3. ($2000)- This synonym for ghost comes from the Latin for "to look"...
[what is a spectre ? ]
Double JEOPARDY- Baseball Pitching Legends
4.($800)- Only two pitchers have lost over 300 games in a career: Pud Galvin and this
legend of the game...
[who is Cy Young ? ]
5. ($2400)- Prior to entering the major leagues at age forty-two in 1948, he had pitched
fifty-five no-hitters in the Negro League...
[ who is Satchel Paige ?]
6. ($4000)- Baseball's all-time strikeout king with 5,714, his uniform number was retired
by three teams:California, Houston, and Texas...
[who is Nolan Ryan ? ]
Final JEOPARDY- Ballet
The 1988 Ballet A Fool For You featured his songs, including the title tune and “I’ve Got a Woman”...
[ who is Ray Charles ? ]
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !