Save the McRib!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bullseye said:
Couldn't agree more. It's just "processed rib food" masquerading as ribs . . . and food.

I cannot swallow pressed and processed meat. It will just not go down. I've never seen a McRib much less eaten one but your descriptions sound even worse than I imaged. :sick:

Half Baked said:
I cannot swallow pressed and processed meat. It will just not go down. I've never seen a McRib much less eaten one but your descriptions sound even worse than I imaged. :sick:
Then you must be "really pleased" with the majority of "turkey" sandwiches sold in USA, Jan! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I used to have some friends who owned a MickeyD's franchise.... That was back when McRibs first came out, and they told me how gross it was...

They made a lot of money on that store, but they didn't eat there. Tells you something, doesn't it? :ermm:

To be honest, I can't quite understand how McDonalds stays as popular as it is. Granted, the milkshakes are ok, not as good as a frosty, and the fries are good, so long as they are hot. The burgers are way subpar in my opinion. Though they are making a small attempt at the "Healthy" foods, they too seem iffy at best. I really think it is in large part to kids begging thier parents to go there, that they stick around. I don't think I have any friends that say, "hey, imma go to McD"s, but my frieds with kids seem to almost frequent it(not good for the kids, imo).

TATTRAT said:
To be honest, I can't quite understand how McDonalds stays as popular as it is. I really think it is in large part to kids begging thier parents to go there, that they stick around. I don't think I have any friends that say, "hey, imma go to McD"s, but my frieds with kids seem to almost frequent it(not good for the kids, imo).

It has to be the kid factor; I don't know any adults without children who ever go to McD's except maybe for a cup of (careful! it's hot!) coffee on the way to work. Even their "breakfast platter" is substandard unless you're just fond of cold pancakes.

I like the McRib. But to have this McRib marketing website come up..... THAT makes me want to puke. :sick:

*TAKING MCDONALD BY THE EARS* Look snapper-head..... Sell a burger with GOOD BBQ sauce!!! Is THAT tough?! HUH??? Is it??? PUNK!!!?

*PUTTING MCDONALD BACK DOWN* :glare:

LOL Sush!:LOL:

For those of you who don't know where McDonalds
gets their boneless ribs.....
bonelesspigs.gif

ps - never have wanted to try the McRib.
I don't care for McD's.

FraidKnot said:
It has to be the kid factor; I don't know any adults without children who ever go to McD's except maybe for a cup of (careful! it's hot!) coffee on the way to work. Even their "breakfast platter" is substandard unless you're just fond of cold pancakes.

Well, my husband and I like McDonalds. We do not have any children, either.
For my husband, it is comfort food.
And, I went to McD's yesterday and was excited that the McRib was back. I wanted to order it so badly, but they were still serving breakfast :(

Why save it. Isn't just another addicting fat filled food?

I went on the site, and looked at the studio game... or w/e it is, and I got in trouble cause I'm at school.

Back
Top Bottom