Save the McRib!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never had the slightest desire to try one. Without the sauce they just look like gray pressed and formed meat.

:sick: Barbara

college_cook said:
Really? I thought the McRib was one of McD's better sandwiches.

I liked it also. Usually get them all the time when they are back in season. :)

I always thougth that were decent. While they are not gourmet by any means they were better than the burgers. I always called it mystery meat. To this day I will still occasionaly go for the boneless pork rib patties that u cook in the oven. there are like 6 and they make decent sammies.

It's kinda like a white castle. U know it is something wrong but it just taste so right. I am wondering now( dare i ask) what is in those?
is there a way as cooks we could build a better boneless rib patty??

Kinda reminds me of the BBQ beef or pork u get that is all mixed together to resemble pulled pork but no where near as good.

Blech. I'm happy to say McBye Bye to the McRib. Lousy sandwich with a worse sauce.

You want to save it? You can have mine, then. I don't want it.

NightsinCalifornia said:
habanero pepper ! yea !! you ever have those doritos ? lol McRIB LOL

Those doritos do not deserve the right to be called habanero doritos.

TATTRAT said:
Boneless ribs...

Never settled well with me.

As if the McRib is actually "ribs" :LOL: It's just some sort of rib-shaped pork patty they put on a bun and slather with BBQ sauce. You can't insult BBQ (or ribs) by calling that thing "ribs".:ROFLMAO:

Fraidy

FraidKnot said:
As if the McRib is actually "ribs" :LOL: It's just some sort of rib-shaped pork patty they put on a bun and slather with BBQ sauce. You can't insult BBQ (or ribs) by calling that thing "ribs".:ROFLMAO:

Fraidy
Couldn't agree more. It's just "processed rib food" masquerading as ribs . . . and food.

Back
Top Bottom