Saw "banned" under a member's name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
People sometimes lose sight of the fact that online forums are the property of their owners, who can grant or restrict access entirely at their discretion.

:)You are right but they also know a long time member may just lose it for a moment whether its driven by alcohol.PMS or just plain irritated by some ones arrogance but Im a a really nice person.My friends make fun of me because Im known not to sugar coat anything and when I have my moments there is alot of fuuny stuff as well, DH is supposed to build my soap box but has not as yet.:LOL::LOL:

:)You are right but they also know a long time member may just lose it for a moment whether its driven by alcohol.PMS or just plain irritated by some ones arrogance but Im a a really nice person.My friends make fun of me because Im known not to sugar coat anything and when I have my moments there is alot of fuuny stuff as well, DH is supposed to build my soap box but has not as yet.:LOL::LOL:

Repeatedly ignoring it is where sometimes people get into "trouble".

Taking an issue to PM is always the best route to take versus on the open board (that wasn't directed at you jp - it was just a statement).

My DH needs to build me a soap box too - I once stood in a chair to yell at him - that argument didn't last long :blush: (Now that WAS directed at you ;))

Well thanks for clearing this up. And thanks to our Mods for keeping the peace. I most enjoy coming on here and engaging in pleasant and positive conversations.

Back
Top Bottom