Say it Ain't So

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boy, Uncle Bob and Chef June, you two, are bringing up the barf card for me........my little two year old sister would sit in front of the cartoons and inhale canned sardines.....great way to have the room to herself and there were 5 of us.......:):) glad that you like them..:):)

boy, Uncle Bob and Chef June, you two, are bringing up the barf card for me........my little two year old sister would sit in front of the cartoons and inhale canned sardines.....great way to have the room to herself and there were 5 of us.......:):) glad that you like them..:):)

Yep...We're part of that small elite group of connoisseurs that enjoys the finer things in life:cool:

j/k :LOL::LOL:

I like dill pickles and crackers.........since I was diagnosed with low blood sodium levels I've been hiking up the sodium though it's not good for the high blood pressure.......so far so good..........

Reviving an old thread:

My dirty little secret is Cheese Nips with squirt cheese on them! YUM!

I LOVE me some sardines too! Also, my liverwurst sandwich is much like June's but I like a thin little ring of red onion on mine!

i loved the 'say it ai't so' thread! thanks, elf!

my others: potted meat on saltines, filet that's still mooing, canned peas, .....

Ok; since this thread has been revived, I love to take a good PB & J and butter the outside of the bread, then grill it like grilled cheese. Talk about heaven on a plate.

This one is just as evil, but oh so delicious. Take one Three-Muskateers bar, unwrap it, and put a clean line of really good raspberry jam across the top.

I like spinach straight out of the can loaded with vinegar/pepper sauce. I also love to eat the crispy tail of a whole (no head ;)) fried fish---crispy, crunchy, yum. And lastly, I like homemade cracklin'. No one cooks that anymore, so I just buy the very spicy fried pork skins at the grocery store and dig through the bag for the really hard ones. :-p:-p:-p

Back
Top Bottom