Scavenger Hunt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
Well... not exactly... but Harrah's properties here in Vegas have a promotion going where each time you visit one of their 6 major properties (Harrahs, Rio, Caesars, Flamingo, Ballys, Paris) you get a card stamped. When you get all 6 stamps you get a $30 voucher that you can use in any of their properties' restaurants. Pretty sweet deal really. I've already done it twice so I have $60 and my girlfriend and I are going out today (day off) to get another $60 (combined). The promotion goes until October, so I see us eating some free food between now and then.
228eatingknifefork.gif

pdswife said:
Have a great time Z!!!!!

Thanks 'Half-Pint' :ROFLMAO: (sorry... just my silly comment based on your chicken picture. Great picture, by the way, but the look on your face just reminds me of Melissa Anderson from Little House on the Prairie)

anyway...

Harrah's properties have some great restaurants from which to choose... everything from seafood buffets to world class eateries to oyster bars to French restaurants... the hardest decision will be WHERE to eat!!! Although, if we keep picking up the vouchers, we can try several of them.

Little house on the Prairie was my favorite show growing up! Thanks for the compliment.!!! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom