Scented Candles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love it, I love it!!! I actually have a real chandalier -- honest to goodness candles! I absolutely hate it when I smell scented candles when we're eating. So I'm always on the search for unscented, dripless candles. I have many freinds from around the country who look for them for me! I want my dining room to smell like the food I'm cooking, not flowers or incense. Glad to know others feel as I do!

So interesting that this topic just came up now. The other day I got my weekly local newspaper (all 8 pages of it, small town ya know :) ) and there was a flier inserted for a woman who makes custom scented candles. Just tell her the scent you want and she will create it for you.

GB:

Ask her for a roast turkey candle! Bet she can't make just one!

PS. I see you lost your assistant. Congrats!

Claire said:
I love it, I love it!!! I actually have a real chandalier -- honest to goodness candles! I absolutely hate it when I smell scented candles when we're eating. So I'm always on the search for unscented, dripless candles. I have many freinds from around the country who look for them for me! I want my dining room to smell like the food I'm cooking, not flowers or incense. Glad to know others feel as I do!

Claire, is there a Pier 1 anywhere near you? They sell a few scentless tapers - but only in a couple of sizes, so they may not fit your chandelier.

When the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast came out, small daughter demanded a chandelier like the one in the movie for her bedroom. She is mortified now every time I remind her (hip teen, ya know).

Claire said:

PartiLite (not sure of spelling) sells scentless candles of very high quality and I recommend them. You can find them on the internet and if I've not spelled it right, pm me and I'll hunt up the box I have.

Back
Top Bottom