School!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i am re-accepted!! would've begun october 27; too soon to get my bearings, so january 'tis.

thnaks, guys!!! ghets, they change curriculum in january, so we'll see. management classes, & kitchens, too, when i begin.

i am re-accepted!! would've begun october 27; too soon to get my bearings, so january 'tis.

Can't you get your bearings somewhere else sooner? I think I still might have some bearings I'm not using.....
:wacko::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Congratulations! :chef:

i'm thankful you've bearings to spare. can i borrow a few...
i'll bring food to you after kitchens class!!!

Congrats Luvs! As I approach 50 yrs old, not going on to college stands out as one of my biggest regrets. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors.

Congrats Luvs! As I approach 50 yrs old, not going on to college stands out as one of my biggest regrets. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors.
It's not too late. I was in my 30s when I went back to get my degree and teaching certificate. I had people as old as their 70s in my classes. If you are concerned about being the oldest in class, take classes at night. More of the students at night (at least when I went) were a little older, but even in my day classes the ages ranged from 18 to 70s.

:)Barbara

It's not too late. I was in my 30s when I went back to get my degree and teaching certificate. I had people as old as their 70s in my classes. If you are concerned about being the oldest in class, take classes at night. More of the students at night (at least when I went) were a little older, but even in my day classes the ages ranged from 18 to 70s.

:)Barbara

I had my self a lot of collegues of 40 years old so it is ok

Back
Top Bottom