School's out!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
My oldest had his last day yesterday. Actually this summer it will be a little more peaceful to have him home, his old enough to help me out with the littler 2 and they all play with each other instead of me. :rolleyes:
I think the best part is not having the morning rush around of packing up his lunch, getting breakfast into all of them and getting him on the bus by 7am. I can just hang out and chill this morning. :cool:
So how does the kiddos being out of school change your daily grind?

My DD still has 9 days of actual school then tests, shouldn't effect me to much she's 15, unless her being home keeps me awake, then I'll have to beat her.

Haha!!!
I know what you mean, that's the only part I'm worried about. DH works nights now and we'll be one more young'n louder. Guess I should become one with the playground in the mornings!

My kids last day was Friday, the went in for all of an hour. But that works for me, plenty of stuff that needs done around the house right now ;)

The last day of school here is the 16th. Can't wait (for me it's out too)

Today is full day 3 of school's out.
Is it September yet?

My sons' last day was Tuesday. He graduated this past Saturday. WooHoo!! What a ride. He works part-time at Outback but plans to get a second job during the day.
My oldest grandson had his last day Friday, so I'll be seeing more of him and his younger brother. Yeah!!!

Barb

I always enjoyed having my kids home during the summer! I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, no homework to nag about, no schedule to meet. It was great. I couldn't believe all the parents wishing for September to come fast. Now I have the youngest home from his first year of college. The biggest change has been in my food bill and menu! :glare:He pretty much takes care of himself but we had to have a talk about when the electric bass can be played!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom