Sci Fi - Ghost Hunters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I'm a very happy girl! We just got Dish Satellite a few weeks ago after not having it for over a year. Upon moving into town we had cable t.v. and I couldn't get this station. Ghost Hunters was one of my all time favorite shows to watch every week. Well lo and behold today is a Ghost Hunters Marathon. So needless to say I'm going to be huled up in bed watching all the episodes I never got to see.
Psssst.......if anyone happens to be in my area could you swing by Wendy's around noonish and grab me a bite to eat ....... just shove it between the doors and knock. :)

Sizzlinin,
I have been waiting for months for the premier also. It is my favorite show. Have you checked out their website? They have 2 great video's out, one with unseen clips that have never been shown. I am staying home all day today also to watch the episodes. Enjoy

I forgot to add, if you have the chance watch the episode with the lighthouse in Florida. That is one of my favorite episodes.

Well I hauled myself out of bed after 2 episodes.

abj.........I have been to their site but haven't visited it for some time. Regarding the lighthouse is that the one where they catch the chair moving? If so, thats one of my favorites also.

Wow that Woodland Hills Episode was awesome! Sure hope they show that lighthouse your talking about....sounds amazing!

I think they might be showing it at 3:30 eastern time. It says s2 (haunted light house) which I am assuming is season 2 which would be the Florida light house.

The Woodland Hills episode was good. Can you believe they give tours of the place!

abjs.......i saw that lighthouse episode and it was unbelievable. I still can't believe they actually caught the aparition and voices on film.

abjcooking said:
I forgot to add, if you have the chance watch the episode with the lighthouse in Florida. That is one of my favorite episodes.

I tape all of their shows. The one in Florida was one of their best.

Back
Top Bottom