Scored big yesterday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Just a little shopping tale.... I had to get into the grocery store yesterday because I was out of milk and fresh veggies, so I braved the single lane (where there was two), crazy winter drivers and headed in to the "real" store rather than go to my town's dirty dive store. I am very glad I did.
BOGO boneless and skinless chicken breasts, so Ol-Blue's recent foil pack, stuffing recipe will be getting a good workout because I got four packages.
Johnsonville brats were on sale for $4.49 PLUS an extra dollar off! I bought six of them :pig: $3.49 a package?! Unheard of even at Wally World. (I was thinking about you, YT ;))
And..... I picked up a couple packages of: pork butt-value pack-bone in-western "riblets" for $1.49/lb! The sale some of you have been talking about finally hit my area. I've never seen them that cheap here before.

Soooo looks like I'll be busy today portioning, vaccuum sealing and freezing :) Food that is :rolleyes:

Yeah, I should be pretty well stocked in the meat dept for a while. I forgot the darned carrots though. I remember I got sidetracked by the Mayan sweet onions :LOL:

way to go bro!

now all ya need is a courier service that caters for refrigerated deliveries and I`ll consider writing you into my Will :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom