Screen names and Avatars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My avatar is actually a picture of me, taken in St. Andrew's kitchen. You can tell by the cherry tomato in my mouth that I am preparing salad. As for the name...I am a massage therapist and church sexton in a very artsy-fartsy small town in Southern California, where everybody is trying to be more spiritual than everybody else. Which means that folks in the alternative healthcare community often take on more spiritual sounding names than, say, "Bob" or "Marta." I couldn't think of a good one to make fun of them for a while, but, you know, Gadzooks just has a ring to it. In fact, I frequently spell it with an exclamation mark.

oh, Barbs, you are too much.......though I unfortunately do see a resemblance if I look in the mirror...hmmmm..................maybe I need glasses however................and gadzooks you are way too funny............artsyfartsy.......good word......my daughter is renting in the hills of Santa Barbara a huge 3 story home that boasts caves and cougars overlooking the ocean for the same meager price as my electric bill......gadzooks!!!!! (ok,,,,,,,,,,the founder of the company gave her and her roommate his house for at least the next 6 months) but still........

Back
Top Bottom