Secret Message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi! Well, you would think that WE were in Mexico the way the restoration of our place after the flood is going, but we are DEFINITELY getting our carpet and the linoleum in our storage room done on Thursday. We are still waiting on whether they will pay for the damage vanities or not before we get our bathrooms done. I am so looking forward to having all my stuff back!

Hola. I don't think anything very exciting or unusual is happening here in Mexico today - other than the usual narcotrafficantes.

MK, what is a narcotrafficante?

I lost power this morning @ 6:39. No storm, just tons of fog. When I called, the recording said it affected 3960
customers and had something to do with the main something or other. Time was indeterminate for restoration due to fog.
Power came back @ 10:12am. I didn't much mind this time, as it wasn't 90 degrees out and night time, which is usually when this problem happens.

Karen, I'm glad your dinner went well. Did you take pics of your guests and 2 lasagnas?

Hi! QS, Since Karen is not here right now, I hope you don't mind me answering. I believe it is drug traffickers or drug trafficking.

:)Barbara

BL. Thanks! . That's scary. Here I'm complaining about speeders and phone user drivers.
And she never did let us know what was happening with any investigation about the dogs in the neighborhood. and her babies

Hi,
hope you all have power now.... I can't really remember a power loss longer than ten minutes... maybe when I was very very young....
Frank is away to Prague today, now I have two days of my own.. :D

Hi! Cara, are you comfortable on your own? Tony is doing a graveyard shift tomorrow night and I am a little anxious about it. I have trouble sleeping when he isn't here!

hi,
Laurie, from time to time I enjoy him being away... we had been together since before christmas and I was aksing him for about one week, when he'll be out over night :D
I know I'll miss him like hell tonight, but the bigger the joy when he's back on Thursday ;o)

Hi! James was away from home 4 days a week for 11 months. I'm glad he is home! I did enjoy my days alone, but not my nights (especially on the nights Cubbie kept barking at every noise he heard--luckily he didn't do that often!). I finally got to the point that I just stayed up all night.

:)Barbara

Hi
I miss Debbie a lot when she is away and my already poor sleep gets worse. I'm a bit like Barbara and landed up just staying up later, but still waking up early.

The longest I was away from home was 6 months on an aircraft carrier. That wasn't a whole lotta fun since I'm such a family guy, who loves his kids and wife. That's the main reason I left the service. I couldn't let my kids grow up without me being there for them every day. But they're all grown up now, and I'm almost an empty nester.

It's a sad world where when a partner is away, the other partner might feel frightened, either for themself, or for the spouse who is not at home. I long for a world wherein everyone can feel secure in mind, body, and personal property. But it probably won't happen in my lifetime. Indeed, I don't think there was ever such a world, at least not on this planet.

But we can each of us do our best to spread decency through our actions and example. That way, the world is just a little better place.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

hi
I'm looking forward to tomorrow, when DH is back again.. but he will be away again for the weekend to help at his friends farm.. you know, that'S some kind of small holiday for him.. he comes back completely relaxed.. and mostly all fingers are still in place. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom