Secret Santa Reveal and Thank You Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I think most of us have done this as we went along, but for those who participated in our Secret Santa, go ahead and let everyone know who you bought for here. Also, we can never thank others enough, so we can use this thread as a place to formally thank our Secret Santas. Deelady, I hope you get your gift soon so that you will be able to share what you received with us!

:)Barbara

First, I would like to thank Stacy (Texasgirl) for the beautiful kitty musical figurine. It plays the cutest song, which goes perfectly with the little kitties trying to devise a way to get the goldfish from the fishbowl, "With a Little Bit of Luck!"

I felt so honored to be given Katie E to buy for. I had a specific thing in mind to give her, but I wasn't able to find it for her. What I wanted to find was a small porch swing with a picture frame in it, or a picture frame with a porch swing motif, for her to display a picture of her and Buck (because of their nights sitting in the porch swing together, looking at the stars and kitties, and sharing about their day and their life together). Since I couldn't find that, I used the clues she gave in her responses to the questions we were each asked, plus some of my own ideas. I am so glad that she was pleased with my choices.

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Music Box 1.jpg
    Music Box 1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Music Box 2.jpg
    Music Box 2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Music Box 3.jpg
    Music Box 3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Music Box 4.jpg
    Music Box 4.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 145
My THANK YOU goes to Qsis!!
I'm now a big fan of brown bread!! It's Yummy!!! She also sent a great cookbook!

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Barbara L was my Secret Santa and I love all my gifts. I hope to make the candies last until 2009.:ROFLMAO: Everything else was perfect.

I was sattie's Secret Santa and I had a great time selecting and assembling her package. I really needed someone to pamper this Christmas since Buck is gone. I'll let her tell you what was in the box.

Miss Katie E was my Secret Santa. I was the recipient of some wonderful soup mugs (which is perfect for the season), and on each mug is a recipe for soup. Also included was a jar of dried legumes which turned out to be one of Buck's favorite soups. Thank you Katie for sharing that recipe with me, I just so happen to have a hamhock on hand!!!! :) Thanks Katie and I love you!

jpmcgrew (Jackie) sent me my gift - a beautiful jewelled horse that matches my decor wonderfully! Thank you so much Jackie - it is sitting on one of my end tables now :)

I was Mikki's secret santa, and I'm glad I was able to lift her heart up!

Nicahawk was my Secret Santa and gave me a Beautiful Chop Toppers glass cutting board and a Great Sharpkut II Carve & Serve knife to go with it. I am so Happy with my Gifts Thank You Again Nicahawk:chef::chef::chef:.

And Thank You Alix and Everyone for going along with this, It was just like we all sat down together as one Happy Family. :)

Attachments

• Cutting Board and Knife-1.jpg
    Cutting Board and Knife-1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Cutting Board and Knife-4.jpg
    Cutting Board and Knife-4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 96
Marigene was my santa and I love the measuring spoons and dipping sauce seasonings!! The little bowls that go with it are perfect!!

Barbara, I'm glad that you like the kitties! I looked at several and than one just leaped out at me!!

:) deelady was my SS I got 6 beautiful asian place mats with matching fancy chop sticks a box of homemade treats and a pile of chestnuts I can't get chestnuts out here so they were an extra bonus to me.
Thank You again deelady.

Saphellae was my SS and Everything she gave me had meaning to it. The choc. orange was something a goodfriend that moved away use to buy me everyyear, we have since lost touch. As most of you know I lost a great job over a year ago and with it a lot of good friends and one in peticular use to give me candy and choc when he could see something was bothering me then he would say that chocolate fixes everything, so the chocolates, peanutbutter cups, and the magnet really touched my heart and reminded me of all the good people I use to work with. Thank You very much Tanya.

Lee (QSIS) your very welcome,I had a ball picking everything out. I'm glad you liked all the sauces. Enjoy the wings. Just so you know the only thing you can't get online is the Johnny's sauce.

Did deelady get her yet?

My secret santa was Lifesaver:), she packed a huge box with lots of jasmine/green tea bath items, candy canes, hot chocolate, chocolate cherries, a glass paperweight, a picture frame and The Deen Bros. Cookbook. I am sorry that I didn't take a picture, next time I will right off. Thanks again, Lifesaver!

Sattie was mine and she sent an incredible box of goodies!!!! Too much!

Although I think now is the time to admit.... I'm the one to ruin Deelady's time. I sent some things just from my mailbox here at home.... no return address, to be secret.....and it seems my inept smalltown post office has failed me yet again. They can't get anything right, and I shoulda taken it to work, in a bigger suburb.
Dee I feel miserable, and am working on a second round for you. I am so sorry.....

Awwwwwww, suzi, stuff happens!

Hey, maybe ALL of us who played the Secret Santa game can get dee's address and send her a little something, to make up for her long wait!

Lee

Oh Suzi! Don't beat yourself up over it! I understand these things happen!! My biggest worry was just that I was forgotten period, but now that I know I wasn't I'm not worried at all! ;)
And you guys are so sweet! But truly I'm fine, it warms by heart to know I have friends such as you all and that is the best Christmas gift you can hope for!

{{{{:)HUGS:)}}}

I don't know when Suzi mailed yours, dee, but my package to sattie (with clear labels and everything) still took almost 10 days. Ugh! Have faith. You may still receive it. Wouldn't that be a wonderful way to welcome 2009?

LOL, thanks for the kind and positive thinking.... but you don't know my post office.

They killed 4.... yes 4!!!! shipments of live corals last year for DH's aquarium. Even after explicit instruction from sender and us.

I'm working on round 2..... I promise!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom