Self-improvement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When the fire alarm goes off in the building (33 floors) I'll actually leave when it goes off. It goes off several times a month and it usually turns off after 10 or 15 minutes. If it was a real fire I'd probably be kaput lol. But the reliability of the system has been questioned by many residents here and hardly any go down right away.

So, I'll start going down right away.

Where do I begin?? Lately everybody and everything is P***** me off! I have to quit being so negative about things. I need to start being nicer to myself!!

Barb

I'm cleaning, too. I came back from the coast to find that my oldest kids, who stayed here, hadn't trashed the house! WooHoo! So it inspired me to do some more in depth cleaning and organizing.

What are you sewing next, Babe?

i am still working on the valance for slider in my puter/sewing room. had to revise my design a couple of times. couldn't find some the things i wanted.

joann is out of ball fringe , but have figured out how to get most of it done and hope they get it in.

my granddaughter found the rings with clips that i wanted. at ikea sp?. did the measuring and cutting fabric. just plain hemming from here on. it is 200 in. on each long side. not really looking forward to it. but i know it is going to look good.

this room opens into sunroom, and eye goes to eight windows in sunroom.can u tell i like light open spaces.

more info that you probably wanted. lol

babe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom