Selfish Wants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kadesma said:
Uhhh James,
get rid of 4,5,6..You already have those things in spades!!! As to the rest, those will come my friend those will come..
kadesma:)
*sniff* I was number 2! *sniff*

Just pulling your leg kadesma! He's probably ready for a new one! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

:) Barbara

Maidrite said:
MAIDRITE'S LIST
1. Know where I am going :angel:
2. A Loving Wife :winkiss:
3. Great Health to the end :bb:
4. A High IQ :smartass:
5. Friends who Love Me
6. The Right Thing to Say and the Right Time to say it:eek:
7. And a 2007 Ford Mustang with all the bells and whistles along with unlimited Petrol.

Ok I must admit I am very Blessed in that
2 :heart: , 4 "Thats what I am told", 5 This is how you all make me feel :wub: , and Sometimes 6 I already have now.
I am working on 1 and 3 and someday I may have 7.
All in All if I am here on Discuss Cooking I have all I need Now ! :cool:

one of those vintage, all wood, 4 seater(2 bench) speed boats, those things are the sexiest thing on water. A Salami and Havarti sammich. A never ending supply of Bakers Bourbon, and my 20 year old phys eke.

Continued Good Health. Actually I want what Andy M wants.

Barbara L said:
*sniff* I was number 2! *sniff*

Just pulling your leg kadesma! He's probably ready for a new one! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

I know Barb, but where you're concerned well you're his everything :) So # 2 is the BEST

kadesma:angel:

Well, if it's only material...
#1 would be a house in Maui, somewhere along the road to Hanna.
#2 A deep sea fishing boat (just love fishing).
#3 An original Shelby AC Cobra with the 427 engine.
#4 A new Harley Ultra Glide Classic.
#5 A PRS guitar hand built by Paul himself.
#6 A ranch somewhere in the south west where I could raise livestock and go hunting any darn time I felt like it!

kadesma said:
I know Barb, but where you're concerned well you're his everything :) So # 2 is the BEST

kadesma:angel:
Awwwwww! :blush: I'd give you karma if it would let me do it again so soon!

lol, sorry, I was kickin it with my jive again...know what I say'n?!

as for the indian thingy, I will keep my remarks to myself in an effort to prevent the third e-war.

Enough money to maintain a nice lifestyle without having to work. Then I could dedicate all my time to doing what I want (learning, traveling, etc.).

Another interesting thread to start would be what people have on their "To Do" list before buying the farm.

A loveley country house with walled garden and orchards, and the staff to keep it all maintained, for loveley fresh seasonal goodies.

1. The $$$ to be able to do whatever I want to restore my 150 year old house

2. Actually, my body was far better at 30 than at 21. I'd like that. I've worn glasses since I was a toddler and wouldn't know what to do without them!

3. A chauffeur. Never to drive again. Just pick up the phone and have someone to take me where I want to be, while I read a book.

4. A year in Europe.

5. A month or two in Asia

hmm.. I forgot something...

time and money to travel the world...
Alaska, Canada, Indian summer in New England, the Rocky mountains, a quiet beautiful island in the caribian sea, Kenia, South africa, Madagascar, Myanmar, Tibet, Nepal, India, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Sibiria, Poland, England, Sottlan, Wales, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany......
so much to see on this wonderful planet.

I agree with the above. Enough money to quit working - life offers so much to see and do while youre young and healthy to waste it doing someone else's work.:)

Time to spend with family.:rolleyes:

Do something that I havent done before.:mellow:
Explore.;)

Enjoy every day.:LOL:

Claire said:
1. The $$$ to be able to do whatever I want to restore my 150 year old house

2. Actually, my body was far better at 30 than at 21. I'd like that. I've worn glasses since I was a toddler and wouldn't know what to do without them!

3. A chauffeur. Never to drive again. Just pick up the phone and have someone to take me where I want to be, while I read a book.

4. A year in Europe.

5. A month or two in Asia

Good call on the glasses! I've worn glasses since the 4th grade and would love to get rid of them forever!!!

1. 640 acres of prime timberland with a nice but comfy cabin

2. A house on the ocean or anywhere it does not snow.

3. A housekeeper

4. 2007 Chevy Silverado with a V8 Vortec engine tricked out with all the off road bells and whistles.

5. An all expenses paid vacation to Ireland and Scotland

6. A hot tub and enough water pressure to fill it.

Katie E said:
I would like a fully restored 1967 Oldsmobile Toronado. Gun metal grey with black vinyl top and grey velour interior. Just for starters. I'll post more later.;)

Been thinking about this the last couple of days. Here's what else has surfaced:

2. Enough money and energy to bring our 1880 Queen Anne Victorian house back to its original grandeur.

3. Lots of resources to hop back and forth visiting our children and grandchildren.

4. A long, long vacation with Buck in Europe.

5. A way to read all the books on my "yet to read" shelf...I mean bookcase. They've now filled much more than a mere shelf.

amber said:
Lets rehash what the original thread said, your suppose to come up with six things (material) for yourself. We all want things for others so those of you that said things about others, keep thinking of "material" things. At least I think this was goodweeds' intention of this thread?;)

Okay....material things it is:wacko:
1. A home in the French Quarter
2. A home in Boston
3. A home in Cape May that would also second as a B&B
4. A tax free income of 1 million dollars a year for life.
5. Liposuction:ohmy:
6. Unlimited free travel around the world.

Back
Top Bottom