Selfish Wants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK. I posted my wishes on the wrong thread. So here I will do the saintly thing and wish Shunka a big kick-a** sound system to go with the plates.

A wonderful kitchen with a large island and a Wolf or Viking range would make me a very happy person.

It goes with my "dream" of being able to "do" my 150+ year old house. I don't dream of Vikings or other expensive paraphanalia, I'd like to be able to strip the floors down to the basic pine and have a pro come in and strip the walls and re-paper them (I'm terrified to do it myself). I'm happy with my regular appliances, and don't even want a dishwasher (I call my dishwasher "dear"). An acquaintance made my day when he came to my Christmas party and told me how much he loved my kitchen! It is seriously nothing ... a real country kitchen. I love it, and it was nice to have a relative stranger say he loved it.

OH, forgot another thing!! A robot who will follow me up with all the dirty work in the kitchen, do the general cleaning around the house, and detect immediately whatever the object we are looking for.

I'd like a house with an enormous shiny kitchen, a huge modern cooker and hob, with an old style woodfired cooker as well, and a big island bench, with a huge dining table in the corner.

I'd like a family of kids to go in the kitchen too.

And a big garden with room for chickens, dogs and cats, and veggies!

And year round sunshine.

1. A farm with all the animals & equipment in some really remote place of Montana or the Dakotas.

2. All of my debts to be paied & to never have to worry about being able to pay for things again.

3. To be rid of all of my stretch marks & scars.

4. A private jet to go anywhere in the world that I want to at any time.

5. To go back to college & get a degree in physical therepy.

6. The energy to do all of the above!

Back
Top Bottom