Alright, we all know that this site is populated with pretty decent, and mostly extraordinary folks. For instance, I would never want something that benefits me if it were going to inconveniance or harm someone else, at least not knowingly. But that being said, I too am human, with a desire for some of the finer material things in life, even if I know they are now, and probably forever will be beyond my range. I tend to sink every resource into my family.
So this post is to give in to that desire, to dream the absurd. What is it you would love to have; and this is material want, not something like peace for the world. We all know that we want those ggod for everyone things in our heart of hearts. But these are your secret, or not so secret wants, just for you. You get 6 wants. Make 'em good.
My fondest desires:
1. Porche Turbo Careera GT1
2. House in the North woods with a great trout stream running next to it, and no lawn to maintain, just hardwoods with a sprinkling of spruce and pine.
3. My 21 year-old body, but without the need for glasses.
4. BowTech top-of-the-line bow, 70# pull with 80% let-off.
5. a good 16 to 17 foot open hulled aluminum boat with a water-jet propulsion motor that runs a very shallow draft, strong enough for both fishing and water-skiing.
6. A very sporty touring motorcycle, or a Yamaha Vmax.
Ok. So now it's your turn. What do you want in your little selfish moments?
Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North