Sending Love to our Katie E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, from us too! We were actually going to try to see if we could drive up there for Christmas but hadn't checked into a kennel for Cubbie yet (we didn't want to ask Katie about it until we knew everything could be taken care of). I'm glad you will be seeing her!

Katie, my heart is with you today.

:)Barbara

Awsome.

Don't worry about those tears, Katie. They're cathartic, especially right now. 6 months is not long enough... and even then.

Stan's been gone 25 years, and still there are some things -- some reminders -- that bring the tears.

Sending you lots of love. Take GOOD care of yourself. Buck would want you to.

I pray Buck will find a way to make your heart smile with your memories you had shared together.

You are in our thoughts and prayers!

I'd love to add my hugs.
(((((((((((((Katie)))))))))))))))
I've married my true other half also, I can't possibly say anything comforting enough......
You are in my thoughts.

Hugs from me as well. Keep strong, Buck's love is still there. You two were the amongst the first personalities I got to recognise in my early days on DC

Happy Anniversary to you Katie, for all the memories you have to make you smile, instead of you being sad. You know Buck is there next to you, holding your hand, loving you as deeply now, as he always has. I love you Katie and wish you all the happiness in the world!!
I'm with Alix, always being on here and reading how you two always teasing and loving with each other was so heart warming!!

img_749318_0_1dc6624062a4883771f1c81d39a3bee6.gif

My love to you Katie..you were so thoughtful during my time of need.
Let the tears flow..it is OK to cry.

Sending lots of love your way ... I can only hope that DH and I have the love you and Buck had and so graciously shared with all of us ... {{{{{{{{{{Katie}}}}}}}}}}

Thanks to everyone. I'm still recovering from yesterday. My eyes are red and swollen and I feel as weak as a kitten from the emotional drain. I never thought there could be such a hole in my heart and my being.

Thank you again. You have helped me more than you can imagine.

Thinking of you Katie, and thanking God for the blessings you shared with your husband while he was here, and thanking him for the future blessings you two will share in heaven.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom