Sending Love to our Katie E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Katie, I might be a day early, but I think you mentioned that your anniversary was today? I'm thinking you might be a bit blue today without Buck and thought maybe we could all share our warm thoughts with you to make it a bit less lonely.

Here's mine. You and Buck always made me smile whenever I came on the boards and saw an exchange between you. I could just picture you both on your porch, laptops buzzing, kitties at your feet and a big old bad boy grin on Buck's face. Your love for each other was so big it reached right through the computer cables and spread across the internet for all of us to see and feel warmed by it. In a society like ours today where love seems to be disposable you guys showed us how to do it right. Thanks so much.

I know Buck isn't there in person to hug you Katie, but I can just see him reaching down from Heaven to wrap you in his love and rub his bristly cheek on yours, grin firmly in place.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Katie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Last edited:
Hi Katie!!! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{KATIE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} You are dearly loved!

When I think of how I want my life to be with my wife one of the things I picture are you and Buck sitting on your porch. Even though Bucks body is not still with you, here will always be right next to you.

Katie we are all with you today, and Buck is saving our place at the table of Grace.
HUGS and LOVE JAMES:)

Katie,
The love you two share was like magic..it made anyone close by part of the magic..How very lucky you both were to find each other..Your kind of love is something each of us would love to have...On this day of day's may I wish you peace, joy and love for what you had and what is still with you..
kadesma

A good day to recall some of the happy memories you have of you and Buck.

WE love you guys.

Big {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} from me as well Katie. You and Buck were an inspiration for us all. You are very much loved by me and many others here! Make sure those kitties are on your lap today!

Heck, I'm new here but I will send hugs too. You must be an incredible person to have so much love sent to you.

Rick

{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}
First Internet hugs that I have ever done, hope I didi it right.

He must still be wwatching over you since so many have remembered you and sent their love.

AC

Katie,

I wish you a blessed day - you and Buck..
I know he's there with you, standing right beside you and give you strength and comfort {{hugs}}

Warm Hugs from Kim and me...next week, we'll give them in person!

:cool::cool::cool: So you guys are going to visit Katie? I'm really happy to hear that give her an extra hug from me.:):):)
Oh, from us too! We were actually going to try to see if we could drive up there for Christmas but hadn't checked into a kennel for Cubbie yet (we didn't want to ask Katie about it until we knew everything could be taken care of). I'm glad you will be seeing her!

Katie, my heart is with you today.

:)Barbara

Last edited:
Thanks, Alix, and everyone else so far.

Yes, today is our anniversary...would've been #25 and we'd had wonderful plans for it. We lived together for 7 years before we got married so, in a way, we've already had our 25th anniversary.

Been a rough day since it's also the 6-month anniversary of his death. I've tried to keep busy, but the tears won't go away. The weather's not cooperating either. It's grey and dreary. Not very cheerful.

I don't like today but all your warm comments and hugs help my hurting heart. Thanks, again.

I'll comment more later. I'm not thinking clearly at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom