Senses Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why does nothing work for me ???

Because you're special! Apparently Barbara L is special too! I know some things don't work for me because I am going through my firewall at work and it blocks some things.

Buck.... I have to say it was a tough one, I timed out on the first question trying to figure out what I needed to do!

Some of these are vocabulary questions, not a test of senses. I don't get that.

The other thing I found out is that it does not always ask the same questions, or at least I don't think it does. Hubby did it and I asked him about the pineapple and soy sauce combo and he said he did not get that question.... maybe I will try it again!

I got 10, cool test.

Quick, try clicking on the link then take off the end. senses.swf whatever is after the last /. That's what I had to do.

13 for me. But I have some physiology study background, and some of the question had nothing to do with testing senses, but rather, with pure knowledge. I was suprized I didn't do better, and that's not bragging. I was too slow moving on a couple of questions.

So everyone, take this test with a grain of salt. It measure your exposure to information more than it does your sensitivity. I'd dare say that any of you, had you the same background as I have, probably would have done better. I should have done better.:ermm:

For instance, the gorilla question is similar to questions on most IQ tests. I recognized the type of question and needed no spatial skills to answer it correctly. The same can be said of the super-taster, and smell is processed in what part of the brain, question. I knew these from previous study of related topics. So just have fun with this test. Don't take it too seriously.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I don't think I am getting the same test as the rest of you. Vocabulary questions? I didn't see anything like that.

I didn't get any vocabulary questions either. There was one where you choose the sentence that is incorrect, but it's not a vocabulary problem. A word is repeated in the sentence. Also there was the one where you had to count a certain letter, but that wasn't vocabulary either. They were brain teasers more than anything.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom