Separating Eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ain't had the opportunity to try quail eggs....Hen eggs seem to work regardless of size. We generally use large or extra large. My step daughter had smaller eggs when we showed this to her. I ain't tried jumbos...I will conduct further trials to see if it holds up

Ain't had the opportunity to try quail eggs....Hen eggs seem to work regardless of size. We generally use large or extra large. My step daughter had smaller eggs when we showed this to her. I ain't tried jumbos...I will conduct further trials to see if it holds up

Jumbo's worked for me.:chef:

The traditional method works fine for me. Crack the egg, hold it over a bowl and pour the contents between the half shell, preserving the yolk as the white drains off into the bowl. Then toss the yolks in a separate bowl. It's a classic egg technique.

Greg Who Cooks said:
The traditional method works fine for me. Crack the egg, hold it over a bowl and pour the contents between the half shell, preserving the yolk as the white drains off into the bowl. Then toss the yolks in a separate bowl. It's a classic egg technique.

Yes, but we have all done that. This new way is fun to try, and a great way for kids to help. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom