Serious health issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

di reston

Sous Chef
The last time I had a consultation my psychiatrist I was unable to form coherent words, or none at all. While I can still do it, it is with great difficulty, and he referred me to my local doctor to book an appointment. He told me that my condition was due to prolonged periods of serious anxiety with indications of problems relating the upper or lower parts of the brain. The disorder comes and goes, but you can't hide it. When you can't say or write words when this problem occurs, and then it goes. There are episodes of serious vertigo, headaches, and inability to talk, and then it goes away, then it goes away. Next week I have to face two scans, one for the lower part of the brain, and then the upper part. I was hoping to being able to start again joining in with you again, but now I'll have to wait.

I was hoping to be well enough to come back to join the clan, but now I don't what's going next.

The good news is that there are moments when I'm ok, for which I thank the Lord.

I still think of you all, but I have to take one at a time. Don't feel sorry for me, I'm determined to get through all of this, I'm working on feeling better!

Don't feel sorry for me, I'm determined to get through all of this.!

di reston

I just wanted to say I sympathize with what you're going through. It's very difficult to have serious chronic health issues. I'm glad you're getting help and I hope you get some answers and effective treatment soon. Take care.

That sounds scary. I'm glad your psychiatrist wanted you to have this medically evaluated and that you are getting the scans. I'm sending positive vibes.

I just saw this. I'm so sorry this is happening to you. But I know you will get better and I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts again when you do. :flowers:

I'm rootin' for you di and it sounds like a lot of other here are too!
Keep that positive outlook and determination.Sending some dragonettes your way to sing you happy tunes and chase the clouds away.

At the moment I have dizziness and very bad head eadache attacks. And the anxiety at attacks makes it even worse.

I have a crusade for my condition though, which is stay strong, hopeful and determinted to get my self together for my OH who has prostate cancer, and I need to be with him before any thing else.

All the best to all of you

di reston

Back
Top Bottom