Sheba left us tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was looking at how white her face is... my Booter has a face that is about as white. Oh how I don't even want to think of losing him!!!! I'm glad for the time she got to spend with you!!!

Stacy,

It is always sad when a faithful family member and friend dies, but I am glad you have many years of wonderful memories of Sheba.

:flowers:Barbara

Awwww Stacy.......I've got tears in my eyes. 17 years is a long life for a doggy and she had such a wonderful home to live them in. I'm glad she is no longer suffering, but I know you are sad. Sending you a big RedKitty hug.

Sorry to hear about Sheba, but you have put things into perfect perspective. Seventeen years is a long, good life.

Stacy - I am so sorry to hear ablor Sheba's passing. I don't know if you have seen it before, but, here is a link for the rainbow bridge. <Rainbow Bridge> I find that it gives me comfort for what furry friends that I have lost.

We have two labs that we are very fond of, and we can't even talk about when their day comes.

My thoughts are with you.

A frined of mine had a Whippet - Nothing could catch her, and she was a lover too.

Last edited:
sorry to hear it, tg. it sucks to lose a beloved pet.

i hope she's playing in big fields, barking and running around, and sniffing some really interesting butts all day in heaven.

such a pretty girl! hurts losing a pet, you seem to be holding yourself together well. i was that way with elmo, he was in so much pain it was best that he went to heaven. him & sheba can play together!
luv, aubrey

Stacy, so sorry for your loss. When my sons pet rabbit Robbie died, I couldn't talk about it for days. A lady at work had asked me how Robbie was doing, I had to lie and say he was just fine. I knew I would start to cry if I told her he had died.

You guys never fail to amaze me with your compassion and kindness! I got her from a lady, when she was 4 months old, the ladies husband was going to shoot her because the neighbors Aussie Sheppard jumped the fence, so, she was only part Whippet and they bred and raised them to be champions, so, Sheba and her litter mates were trash to him. She didn't do well with males for a little while either, make me think he was abusive to her too. She turned out to be the sweetest dog we had. She loved kids, running, swimming, she loved jumping over the wall of our aboveground and jumping into our inground pools. She was a trip and it hurt to see her get old. I guess that is why her passing isn't hurting like when Kasey went. THAT was horrible, but, she died young and with Cancer.
It was Sheba's time and I'm glad that she isn't suffering anymore. I will miss her and her picture will stay with my family pics forever.
Thank you for your thoughts and well wishes!!

BT, I'm sure she has plenty of butts up there!! LOL ROFLMBO!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Just think though, someday Sheba will be able to greet you and welcome you home forever more!! Until then you have her pictures and your memories to keep her in your heart. Dawn :>)

Back
Top Bottom