Shedding feet for a mermaid's tail...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VeraBlue

Executive Chef
Hiya everyone, and see you on Monday!
Lou and I are off to Ocean City at 5am tomorrow morning. I still haven't packed yet, so....once I get out of here (don't I seem real busy??) I don't know if I'll have the opportunity to pop back in today.

We're celebrating Lou's birthday tomorrow, too. We're having dinner at Basillico's in Sea Isle City and then enjoying strawberry shortcake and proseco on the porch of the Inn we're staying at. We're having dinner at Sea Salt in Stone Harbour on Thursday. Friday is dinner at Manna in Margate and then we're seeing Tony Bennet in Atlantic City (his birthday present:)). Saturday we're dining and dancing at the Inlet in Somer's Point.

We'll get to Cape at least once for some well deserved shopping. But for now...it's mermaid time.

If I get to pop back today, great, if not....enjoy the rest of the week and weekend. Look for pictures when I get back!

Have an awesome time VB and Lou!!!!! I LOVE those types of celebrations, food and love!!!

yay for the joisey shore!!!!!

have fun vb, it sounds like a great time you have planned. sing happy birthday to lou for us.

we'll be down on island beach and sleez-side in a few weeks; can't wait!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom