Shocked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Itk

When you go into your inbox there is a "Sent Items" box. That is likely why you are full. Go into that and delete everything and you should be fine.

I can do that for you if you like. Post here to let me know if you want me to do that.

Last edited:
In the Kitchen said:
1. You have reached your stored private message quota and can not send any further messages until space has been created.

I can't delete prior messages i received in the past. Tried to contact Technical Director or whoever is supposed to help and no response. Still messages won't go through. Also did what you said and still not right.

Maybe talk to much.

Uh-oh. Can you read each one and delete them one by one? Not sure how you could fix that. :(

Help

Alix said:
When you go into your inbox there is a "Sent Items" box. That is likely why you are full. Go into that and delete everything and you should be fine.

I can do that for you if you like. Post here to let me know if you want me to do that.

I am so flustered I don't know if I am on right page or not. Alix, could yo do it? See if they will let you delete the messages. Oh, and thanks for help.

OK ITK, check it out and see if it works. I deleted all your Sent messages. When you go to send a message, before you hit send...scroll down and look at the little boxes with check marks beside them. If you UNCHECK Save message in Sent Items then you won't have this trouble anymore. Let me know if you need anymore help.

OH, and did you catch the 24 marathon on A&E last weekend? I taped a bunch of it. I missed the first season so this was COOL for me.

Alix

Thank you for the time! I apologize for it. Oh forget about the emails, thank you for letting me know you got to TAPE 24!! Are you lucky or what? That way you can stop it whenver you want. i like to just look at Keifer when he is so intense. His eyes are so penetrating. Dream! Do you think he is real pill to live with? I always have the feeling there is something that HAS to be wrong! Probably real tempermental. Having his dad in the same business, always comparing to him. His dad was great too. Not as good looking but sure intense. There i go again. Intense! Thanks again Alix. Hope I don't have to bother you again. Thankful you are around.

My pleasure ITK. Kiefer is pretty intense looking, but I bet he is just a big kitty cat.

Hmmm...word editor didn't like my first choice of word. LOL!!

Alix said:
My pleasure ITK. Kiefer is pretty intense looking, but I bet he is just a big kitty cat.

Hmmm...word editor didn't like my first choice of word. LOL!!

I saw that, Alix (in my email). :LOL: :rolleyes: :ohmy: :ROFLMAO:

Okay

I tried what you all suggested. Now I am even getting more of the stupid messages although I don't open cause the names are not familiar so I just delete them. I just wonder how this stuff all works? I used to get maybe one week and would just delete but the one I opened had my name and support listed as the sender. They are shrewd and mean. Can't go anywhere that you don't have to be on guard. Not even to sleep.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom