Should we Keep The Virtual B&B Going??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Should we Keep The Virtual B&B Going??

• Virtual B&B?! Burn it down! GARRRRR!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
corazon90 said:
I'm not sure I really understand it or what I'm supposed to do..

I may have posted a couple of times but frankly speaking I am with Cora... so I am kinda hesitant to jump in. I have a bad habit of blurting out something totally irrelevant and unfitting, when I suddenly choose to voice my view after not paying enough attention to the conversation that is going on around me:wacko:

But yes, why nix something that is so popular and enjoyed by so many people? Keep it going!

burn it!!!!!! buuuurrrrn it!!!!!!! :furious:

mwahahahahaaaaaaaa!

then we can dance around the fire, summoning the spirits of old members to return.

hi ya ya ya, hi ya ya ya.

(i didn't feel welcome there either)

I say keep it, but start a new thread. I think it is very intimidating to new people since it is so long.

:) Barbara

I've never been either ... I agree with Barbara. When I saw the number of replies I thought - good grief, how will can I ever catch up to the conversation?!? I guess if I would visit, I might get it ... :unsure:
What catagory is it under?

Its under Off Topics. :chef: I can understand there is a lot of history to it. Plus there is a lot of background to it. Hmmmmmm........ I dont want to start a new thread. At the 9000th post I want to send a prize to the person that posts it. I have to think about how to make it more accessible to new folks.
12.gif

Yep ... intimidating :shock: Is reading all 856 pages key to understanding or can we just step in? If we repeat conversations or already done topics, are we sent to the 14th floor?

:LOL: LOL!!!! You can just step right in. :LOL: There are a few rooms on the ground floor. Entering via the front you would go past The Grotto. Its an outdoor place with a BIG fountain. Its an outdoor bar/restraunt. Going inside is the attrium. Big palm tree there. Its directly connected to The Cafe. Think of it as a dinner. To the left is the dinning room. To the right is The Lounge. Huge room with a coffee bar and liquer bar with a stage and a seating area. We are usually in there. :rolleyes: In the back of The Cafe is the kitchen. Fully loaded and stocked!!! Everything is free. We all pitch in. You want to cook or bake something? Go right ahead. :chef:

Phew! Thank goodness - I was worried I might not have enough wine to get through all the pages! I think I can handle a visit ... Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom