Show me Your Desktop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is mine.

Thanks for showing me how to do it!!:):)

Attachments

• Bmywindow.JPG
    Bmywindow.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 185
JCook said:
The way I do it is:

When you are on your desktop, press the print screen button one time (you won't see anything happen). Then open up a paint document and click edit then paste. Then your desktop should appear. Make sure you save your document as a JPEG or it will not upload. I hope this helps.

Jenn

Thank you!

Here's mine:

desktop8np.jpg

It's the scene in National Treasure, where Nick Cage's character lights the oil and illuminates the treasure room.

Wasabi, nice Chihuahua. But what the heck kind of Operating System are you running? Is that XP with a theme I don't recognize?

wasabi said:
Things that make you go.........UMMMMMMMMM. Why is it most men don't like clutter on their desktop but don't think twice when they get home and start dropping their stuff all over ? No, no, not talking about anyone here.:LOL:

I am (was) an accountant by profession for many years. We accountants are extremely well organized individuals.

I use Windows Explorer to display my files and sub-files and sub-sub-files in neat staggered columns. So I can go to the -

My Documents folder, which contains
the Recipes folder, which contains
the Desserts folder, which contains
the Cookbook folder which contains
the Cheesecake recipe!

Simple, really.

Here's mine. My three kids at the park!

My wife keeps switching to a Superman desktop. I think she's got some superhero issues she needs to work through. It's a running battle.

img0215ba3.jpg

This is my latest "Stupendous desktop":ROFLMAO:

img_295833_0_1365a059cb11c571ca775539abfcd0c4.jpg

Sierra, is that the one which the globe rotates around as the time progress, changing where the day and night are? Cris has that on his profile, too!

I'm of the miminal is more camp when it comes to my desk top. I like a few visible files at most, where as DH sometimes has every inch of his plastered with files (can't blame him, he does work in IT after all :)). Here is my current desktop, a friend sent me the pic in a recent Birthday greeting email, I think it's a stunning photo.

untitledfs0.jpg

Last edited:
I posted mine from home earlier, but here is my desktop at my office.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    177.5 KB · Views: 230
For me, all the images from Imageshack and Photobucket are coming through just fine, but every single one that was uploaded to the board just says "Attached thumbnail" and there's no way to open it.

Is that just my browser? (Mozilla) or does the board quit showing them after a pre-set time?

Here's mine :)

img_295869_0_474cba264a51f2df7e36590db549935d.jpg

~ Raven ~

Here's mine. That's my boy on his swingset (it was under construction at the time).

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 220
SierraCook said:
I have had this picture on my desktop for awhile. It is about time I changed it for a new one. Sattie, I like the picture that you have on your desktop, even if it is covered up with icons.

It is webshots..... the background changes every hour. But thank you tho!!!

You all have some beautiful desktops. My kids take over our computer. Right now we have the Islanders Hockey team emblem on there. Last week it was Al Capone. A while ago it was Britney Spears. I never know what I'll find.

beth, it's one of those buttons, probably on the top row of your keyboard array, that you never use.

If I figure out how to do it without calling in geebs I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom