Show me Your Desktop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, let's try.

P.S. I wish I was there.

Attachments

• IR-2.JPG
    IR-2.JPG
    370.2 KB · Views: 161
bethzaring said:
dangit so close... after I hit the upload button I get a this page can not be displayed screen........gotta go.....

Probably the file size of your image is too big. You need to resize it (down to something like 600x480 pixel) or also if you plan to post other images in the future, getting a free account with photobucket or imageshack and upload the pics there may be an also good idea.

I use photoshop but if you have MS Office, the picture manager is the simplest, easiest way to resize the image. If you have problems, email me the pic, I can resize it for you!

bethzaring said:
thanks, that put me one step closer, but where oh where is that picture in my paint program?

When Paint opens up.......hit (at the top of your screen) "Edit"....then hit "Paste"....your pic should show-up.....then save as....(to the location you choose)
Hope this helps:neutral: :)

You guys have made my plain ol' Mutts cartoon desktop look boring, so I changed it. Here's the new and improved pic of my Bob Cat.

BC

desktopqr6.png

I love seeing everyone's desktops...I change mine often. This is my current desktop. I'm like Andy - can't stand the clutter (hmmm...I do accounting, too) :LOL:

Attachments

• bear feeder.jpg
    bear feeder.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 161
did it work? If it did, this is a picture of a neighborhood pup we were babysitting. When he grows up to be a daddy dog, we may get one of his pups.

Wow, thanks guys, the sizing was the issue for me......and no accounting in my background, even though math was my best subject.....

Attachments

• Bishon1.jpg
    Bishon1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 182
OHHHHHHHHH, i like that desktop, Allen. Can you send me the pic in a pm?

This makes me smile every time I look at it. :)

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 164
Sorry, I'm at work so I can't post it for security reasons, but rest assured that you can barely even see it thorugh all of the icons that are covering it.

I actually rarely use my desktop - I've always got about 14 different open windows while I'm working, and so I never see it. Just another place to save things to me.

John

I changed mine the other day.
This is one of the actors from our local play house.
He's living in NY now and recently stared in FLIGHT 93

Attachments

• CCCC.JPG
    CCCC.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 174
pdswife said:
I changed mine the other day.
This is one of the actors from our local play house.
He's living in NY now and recently stared in FLIGHT 93

Don't show that desktop to Richard... he will be heartbroken!! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom