Show me Your Desktop!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MJ said:
Koenigsegg CCR. 0-62mph in 3.2 seconds!:huh:

Check out the new CCX!

Koenigsegg Official Website I think you would really look good in one Andy!

I agree. Alas, I am forced to be seen in this.

f9c14eb0.jpg

MJ said:
Thats a goofy lookin car tho, don't you think?

You have a nice ride Andy.:cool:

Take a closer look and build one for yourself. You're pretty much guaranteed to have the only one on the block. With a selling price of over $1,000,000.00 and a top speed over 250 mph, they're not going to sell a lot of them.

...and thanks, I really enjoy my G35. I have to go out alone to drive it as it should be driven. SO wants me to drive like her grandmother.

BlueCat said:
You guys have made my plain ol' Mutts cartoon desktop look boring, so I changed it. Here's the new and improved pic of my Bob Cat.

BC

desktopqr6.png

I think this might be my favorite desktop so far. Great shot, LOVE that cat! Is he really a bobtail named Bob?

I also like the shot of the bear upside down at the birdhouse ... the DESIRE there! LOL!

And I'm intrigued by Charlie's shot. Where IS that, Charlie?

I change my desktop all the time, depending on the season. If I've done this correctly, you should see waves, which are more soothing and mesmerizing to me than a fire in a fireplace. Someday, I hope this will be the view from BOTH my summer and winter homes, not just a rental place. Hey, we all have to have dreams and goals!

Lee

Attachments

• Waves.jpg
    Waves.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
This is one of my picts of the city. I'm not sure why I can't seem to get these to the right size, Sorry.

desktoprk3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I still cannot figure out how to get my actual desktop on here but this is the pic I used for it.
img_338596_0_5c172017397a3c6e2a10caba5274d815.jpg
This is one of the photos my daughter got at the concert in August. Between the 2 of us, we got over 400 of Def Leppard!!

Shunka,
It took me some time to figure it out also. On your keyboard there is a button that says Print Screen/sysRz. Press this button while your desk top is showing on the screen. Now go to start,programs, then accessories. Under accessories you should have a paint section. Under paint click on I believe it is edit and then paste. You screen should come up then. Hope that helps a little. I just have trouble getting the picture to post the right size I want it, but I got close enough.

My desktop is my avatar. It's a picture of Ashley who is one of our inside kitties. He's a mamma's boy and a real lover. He has the most awesome blue eyes. He looks a lot like a Himalayan, but he's just an alley cat we brought in from outside. His mother, Sugar, was a beautiful gray tabby. Don't know who daddy was, but he had to be a looker.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom